Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:34:10 +0800
From:      Robert Storey <y2kbug@ms25.hinet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fwbuilder

Probably not many of you use FWBuilder (graphical utility for building firewalls
for ipfilter and pf), but recently I've gotten interested, especially since FBSD
will soon support pf.

So I installed from ports, but not getting much joy starting FWBuilder. I
attempt to start it (as root, which I assume is necessary), and get this:

  root@sonic:~> fwbuilder
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/resources.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/iptables.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/ipf.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/pf.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/ipfw.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/pix.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/unknown.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/linux24.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/macosx.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/freebsd.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/openbsd.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/solaris.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/pix_os.xml"
  I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/unknown_os.xml"

Anybody have some ideas?

best regards,
Robert