Date:      Fri, 01 May 1998 07:49:07 PDT
From:      "KCP LEV" <ken_c_p@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Running FreeBSD under NT OS-Loader

When a person wants to run a OS under NT I have to have a copy of the
boot record for the os, what file is that in FreeBSD? I have free-bsd on
it's own partition, I I cannot user NT to load it I would like to make a
BOOT diskette to load the free-bsd partition. Do you have any advice,
steps to go about either of these activites.

Ken Parsons
MUD Programmer and Proud user of EVERY OS in EXISTENCE
(Or so it seems...)