Date:      Fri, 30 May 2008 19:25:44 -0400
From:      Sahil Tandon <sahil@tandon.net>
To:        Steve Lake <steve.lake@raiden.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for gurus willing to help write Freebsd tutorials

Steve Lake <steve.lake@raiden.net> wrote:

>         Hi everyone.  I was wondering if anybody here might be interested
> in writing and donating a few Freebsd tutorials or articles to Raiden's
> Realm to help us boost the number of Freebsd related articles on the site.
> A lot of what we have is Linux oriented right now because most of the
> people there are Linux oriented.  I'm one of the few who's Freebsd
> oriented.  And since my goal is to help people learn both Linux and
> Freebsd, I'm looking for people willing to help out by writing long or
> short tutorials on doing a variety of simple and complex tasks in Freebsd.

These type of tutorials already exist on the FreeBSD web site.  There is a
Handbook which contains links to various articles.  Also, there is a section
designed specifically for the "newbies" to which your site caters:

http://www.freebsd.org/projects/newbies.html

[...]

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil@tandon.net>