Date:      Sun, 3 Oct 1999 23:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   new signal stuff breaks libc_r?

Since the signal changes...

I'm finding that it _seems_ since libc_r isn't including something
that properly defines __inline to inline that i'm getting unresolved
symbols when linking or running programs that depend on libc_r.

Anyone else getting this?

compiling a void main(void){} with -pthread will barf for me,
using -static I'm able to see which files are missing which
inlines.

thanks,
-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
Wintelcom systems administrator and programmer
   - http://www.wintelcom.net/ [bright@wintelcom.net]