Date:      Wed, 2 May 2012 15:44:26 +0100
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        glarkin@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Puppet port - Dashboard guide or config reference

Thanks a lot Greg,

I have actually just found the link for myself!

I would be very happy to share notes with you with regards to Puppet
or anything else for that matter as I'm trying to get my company to go
FreeBSD in favor of CentOS Linux.

Soon when I am better setup I hope to even mirror FreeBSD at home as I
have quite a substantial server infrastructure resting in my living
room (mostly FreeBSD based). Also with the addition of 1Gbps fiber
internet in 3 years for London/UK things should be fenominal.

Regards,

Kaya