Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:24:24 -0400
From:      Scott Augustus <scott@visgen.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   forcing irq settings

Greetings & Salutations,

Running 4.3rc2 on a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600).  Having some
problems with my NIC (Intel Pro) which times out and a wealth of other quirks
:-)

Anyway, I notice on my Windoze side and the fbsd, this silly laptop has a
*large* number of irq conflicts, all at irq 11 :-(   This include the video
(pci1), NIC (fxp0) and USB (uhci0, uhci1).  I'm assuming this to be the cause
of my headaches but am unsure as to how to force the kernel to load these
devices on other irq's??!!?

Any help/pointers are obviously greatly appreciated.

--
Scott