Date:      Tue, 23 May 1995 00:25:14 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@204.188.121.18>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   physical block number of a file?

Hi,

Is there an easy to get the starting physical block of file?

I am writing an application which is manipulating the block
size of for reads to a cd9660 cdrom.

In a nutshell, I am reading a file in a VideoCD whose block size is
2336. However, whith normal reads the system returns 2048 blocks.
I am able to program the cddrom drive and tell it that the block size
is 2336 . So far I can  read a movie and display in my system however my
starting block location number for the file is fixed right now.

	Tnks,
	Amancio