Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:42:40 +0000
From:      "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (off topic?) Best desktop

I have used gnome for several years now after finding kde lacking in
features but just tried kde and have to say I like the programs it
comes with (but I find gnome easier to use).... I also know there are
other desktops out there (as being defined as a something more then a
high end window manager)... which is best?  My work load is that of a
typical business owner and CS grad student/Java developer plus acting
as my TV (don't have one and don't have any kind of reception [too far
in the country {and do not which to have cable}]) via dl'ed shows

--
Aryeh M. Friedman
Developer, not business, friendly