Date:      22 May 2002 20:52:36 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        jeremy@external.org
Subject:   kappdock has had a problem for a while

I've emailed the maintainer several moons ago about this, but never
received a reply.  I'm not on the freebsd-ports mailing list, so could
you please cc me when replying?  Thanks....

On my system, I see that kappdock is trying to use automake instead of
automake14 and so it fails:

gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/ports/x11-wm/kappdock/work/kappdock-0.43'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/x11-wm/kappdock/work/kappdock-0.43'
cd . && aclocal
cd . && automake --foreign --include-deps ./Makefile
./Makefile.am:5: EXTRA_DIST multiply defined in condition TRUE

  EXTRA_DIST (User, where = 5) =
  {
    TRUE => kappdock.kdevprj AUTHORS ChangeLog README
  }
gmake: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-wm/kappdock.
** Command failed: make
** Fix the problem and try again.

I have deinstalled and reinstalled automake and automake14.  I believe
this port is not correctly setup to use automake14 as the other kde
ports are.  Is there any way to fix this or get around it?

Cheers,
Sean