Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2016 02:18:23 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: misc/sword should be removed

Hi, Reference:

Mark Linimon wrote Henk van Oers <henk@signature.nl> :
> Thank you for your very nice troll.
>
> I was going to work on some FreeBSD stuff today but now I think
> I'll find something better to do.

Enjoy the break !  As you've pushed many ports deletions last years & it
leaves scar tissue,  writing your own new code could be more fun & productive.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix Sys Eng Consultant Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.