Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:43:41 +0800
From:      Peter Duff <peter@cs.curtin.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   nfs exports

Hi all,

I'm having problems locating information on this subject, and the
handbook is not much help on this subject.
My problem is that I would like to export a directory
for nfs, and allow root nfs reads to a small number of these hosts.
The syntax I would have though to work would have been (going by
the exports(5) man page):
/usr/blah -alldirs -maproot=0:0 special_host
/usr/blah -alldirs some_netgroup

However mountd complains badly about this combo.

Can somebody please tell me how I can do this on freebsd?
I'm currently running v3.1 - moving to 3.3 RSN. :)

P.

--
---

Peter Duff