Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 2020 20:01:42 -0000
From:      "Amelie Jones" <amelie@get-conscientious-ranking.com>
To:        <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Don't pay until you see the first page results..

Greetings,

S-E-O as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to
search algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been
in decline since the major May update that affected as many as 30% of all
search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Pay-For-Performance"
service, Pay only when we rank your keywords on Top searches.

-          Free website analysis report

-          No monthly fee

-          Dedicated 24*7 support

-          Only one time set up fee

Our results 'Talk'

Get your website evaluated NOW, Just reply to this email with your contact
details along with your requirement and we will call you back.

Thanks & Regards,

Amelie Jones
Marketing Manager
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120

 In case you are not interested in receiving these emails then you have the
option to stop receiving them.  To unsubscribe just write "REMOVE" and reply
to this email.