Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 95 08:16:34 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sig 11 and -current problems.

well to add more fuel to the fire I still have the sig11's :-(
I have tried to "hand walk" the process, and was able to do it
once but then after that a make world died again
my make worlds always(90% of the time) die during the installation
of libcompat?? then everything is unstable.
I am now trying a 29 august kernel, then I will try a july kernel.

Later,

Jim Leppek