Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 1996 01:34:39 -0700
From:      jay@result.com (Jay Thorne)
To:        Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
Cc:        Small Internet Access Providers <IAP@VMA.CC.ND.EDU>, inet-access@earth.com, linuxisp@jeffnet.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, os2-isp@dental.stat.com
Subject:   Re: Internet MELTS DOWN AT END 1996??

At 12:35 AM 09/14/1996, Michael Dillon wrote:

<. A long, carefully written, well supported analysis,. >

 *
 * *sigh*
 * That guy gets paid for writing his confusing mish-mash of a column
 * and I get paid nothing for writing this explanation which I have
 * gone to some trouble in making as accurate as possible.

Well done!

The thing that pisses me off the _most_? Idiots who write _about_ tech
the same way that the writers for 'Baywatch' write about search and rescue
operations.  Ie, the "Internet Meltdown" article was the same level of
sensationalized fiction.

Now if he'd only included pictures of some artificially endowed blonde, the
rest of the world would have instantly known it was fiction.

--
Jay Thorne                http://net.result.com/
President, The Net Result Systems * Services  Telephone:(604) 220 2504