Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:59:18 -0700
From:      "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>, Micah Mayo <micith@technomoron.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, handy@physics.montana.edu
Subject:   Re: WindowMaker port..

What version?? I am using windowmaker .18.1b on a 2.2.7-STABLE box.
I did make sure that the dependancy's were the updated versions as well.
I have had no problems other that the bugs that were reported in the
windowmaker mailing list and those I can live with till the
windowmaker maintainer for the FreeBSD list has time to look at
version .19.0 which sounds like wont happen soon because there
are to many emails flying around about stuff that needs to be patched.
A fellow WindowMaker and Supporter of our Maintainer  ;-)
Ron