Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:51:56 -0500
From:      "Dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        "Edward B. DREGER" <eddy+public+spam@noc.everquick.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: urgent, need to recover superblock!

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. How would i go about doing this copy so i
could use a vnode on it? As i think i mentioned dump didn't like it. One
other thing i can mount the ad1a, ad1d, ad1f, and ad1g partitions just fine,
it's the ad1e partition only that is giving me the grief and that's the one
i need!
Thanks.
Dave.