Date:      Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:13:40 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?B?QuJrPz9y?= EMRE <emre@enderunix.org>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDConTR - BSD Confrence in Turkey

--Pk6IbRAofICFmK5e

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 10:05:36PM +0300, B=E2k??r EMRE wrote:
> Christian Brueffer wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 02:16:41PM +0300, B=E2k??r EMRE wrote:
> >  =20
> >>     First Turkish Conference on BSD Systems
> >>

> >> October 20 - 21, 2007
> >> Goztepe Campus Marmara University,  Istanbul, Turkey
> >>
> >> BSDConTR is the first conference on BSD systems in Turkey. The
> >> conference is organized in full cooperation with EnderUNIX Software
> >> Development team , which is largely known as its ongoing support for B=
SD
> >> systems in Turkey, and its open source projects and Marmara University.
> >> Conference join the developers, users, BSD system admins and companies
> >> in Istanbul to share experiences and knowledge of BSD Systems.
> >>
> >> http://www.bsdcontr.org
> >> http://www.enderunix.org
> >> http://www.marmara.edu.tr
> >>
> >>    =20
> >
> > Added it to the events page.  Thanks!
> >
> > - Christian
> >
> >  =20
> Christian hi,
>=20
> Thanks for interest. But i saw that  the web page has not updated. When
> page  will updated?
>=20

Sorry, usually I mention this.  Entries appear after 24 hours at latest.
In this case it's on the website now.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--Pk6IbRAofICFmK5e

--Pk6IbRAofICFmK5e--