Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:08:34 -0800
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@freebsd.org>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apache13-php4

Bill Fumerola wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 10:48:07PM +0200, Dirk Froemberg wrote:
>
> > > I haven't had time to track this down yet, but it was a neat suprise.
> >
> > I upgraded apache13-php4 to php-4.0b4pl1 a few minutes ago.
> >
> > mysql_* functions don't seem to be a problem, now. Give it a try. 8)
>
> I will upgrade the server tonight and give it a whirl.
>
> Thanks for maintaining this monster of a port, Dirk. :->
>
> --
> Bill Fumerola - Network Architect
> Computer Horizons Corp - CVM
> e-mail: billf@chc-chimes.com / billf@FreeBSD.org
> Office: 800-252-2421 x128 / Cell: 248-761-7272

Dirk,

I would like to echo Bill's appreciation.  When you try to build this
monster with all the bells and whistles manually, you really learn to
appreciate the time and energy spent on maintaining a port like this.

I'm cvsuping right now and will build it with ssl, imap, mysql, zlib and
openldap this afternoon and give you feedback.

Thanks again,

ed