Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 13:09:55 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X dependencies

Hey, guys -
	When you update for 2.2.5, would you PLEASE add a list of dependencies
to the ports list, so that we can tell which ports will add X libraries
and Tk to our systems. I'm trying to set up a console-only server, and
every time I install something which adds an X dependency, which makes
my EMACS scream for a shared library which ain't there!
	'preciate it.
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *