Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:20:11 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "michelle fenney" <michelle@goldcom.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

And how are you going to protect from people signing up
Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny into your service?  Spammers
love people like you, you know.

What your asking for at minimum is going to mandate online
credit card validation, and your not going to find any Free
software that does _that_, although you may find a few scripts
that interface to various commercial CC terminals.