Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 01:34:37 +0800 (WST)
From:      The Deck <thedeck@dino.omen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Turtle Beach Soundcard

Dear All,

I'm currently helping a friend of mine embed a FreeBSD box in his car.

The machine in question will be connected to a rather large stereo
system, and he says a Turtle Beach soundcard (Daytona) would work nicely.

I couldn't find any mention of Turtle Beach in the hardware list
(HARDWARE.TXT), but I did find a couple of posts from Amancio to
-multimedia in the archives about a driver he was writing.  Unfortunately
he says he never did finish the driver.

Has anyone tried using a Turtle Beach soundcard with FreeBSD?  Does anyone
know if there are drivers available anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

--
Anthony Peterson
<thedeck@dino.omen.com.au>