Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:19:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Riccardo Torrini <riccardo@torrini.org>
Cc:        <esperti@gufi.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VPN, mpd-netgraph, FreeBSD, win95

I think I userstand you, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're trying to get all of your remote Windows machines to access _all_
of your internal hosts by name and address, correct?

I haven't done any static route installation using mpd.  Instead, I have
my Windows clients use the default route from the PPTP gateway.  When data
cannot be sent on the local (non-VPN) network, it is sent over the VPN
connection.  Now, this is available on Windows 2000.  I haven't look at
Win 95 DUN 1.3 in a while.

I use the set ipcp dns command to pass DNS, and it works with my 98 and
2000 clients.  I don't think I have any running 95.

Joe