Date:      Thu, 08 May 2003 17:06:19 +0100
From:      Bruno Afonso <hununu@netcabo.pt>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nforce2 AGP Support

Hello,

I know Nvidia and ASUS (I have a A7n8x) won't release the specs of the
chipset. Though, I need to know if one can expect one day to have AGP
support for this chipset (in order to be able to use dri) or if I should
just get another motherboard. :-)

If there's no hope for the nforce2 chipset, what motherboard would you
guys recommend for running freebsd with 3d acceleration on a athlon-xp.

ps: I can provide and test patches if someone has done any work on this.

Thank you

--
Bruno Afonso