Date:      Wed, 01 Jul 1998 23:10:35 +0300
From:      "Jukka Similä" <juksi@hotmail.com>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG

Well well.. very funny.. i was unsubscribed from the list..
Luckily I subscribed it to my hotmail so i didn't miss anything.. i
think.. I assume it wasn't a owner or something who unsubscribed me
because of two emailaddresses set for freebsd-newbies and playing with
them.. i guess i would have been notified if that would been the case..
but no, the mail just stopped to come in.. and if someone unsubscribed
me because of that unsubscription i did from my hotmail address, then i
unsubscribed myself without a permission .
well, anyway i got the point , one can be very easily unsubscribed from
the list without permission to do it.

but, it would be quite stupid to unsubscribe everybody and then send
mail witch nobody can see.. well, enough about it.

something newbies-related too to this one:
i tried to edit a mail header myself too, but couldn't figure it out..
gotta find some info about it before re-trying. And with my equipment(I
was in w95 when i tried it) no hope.

PS. how many times you can find word 'subscribe' (unsubscribe included)
from this message? Guess and Win! Cool Prizez! T-Shirts, Caps, Cd:s,
Magazines, Paintings, Computers, Monitors, Floppies, TV:s, Phones,
Mouses, Rats, MobilePhones, SunGlasses, Pencils, Cars, Curtains,
Instruments, Stereos, Soccer tickets from black market.. . .  .    :)

Jukka Simila <lmkjuksi@info1.info.tampere.fi>