Date:      Mon,  6 Mar 1995 18:47:49 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, Soeren Schmidt <sos@kmd-ac.dk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, davidg@Root.COM
Subject:   Re: backspace now broken (proposal)

In message <199503060824.AA01899@dkuug.dk> Soeren Schmidt writes:

>I think the consensus of all this would be:

>backspace aka "<-" key:		0x08
>grey delete key:		0x7f 	(function key 61)
>keypad ", del" key:		function key 61 aka 0x7f if numlock ","

>Ache you can allways program your keys like you want in the ru keymaps
>and I'll let "grey delete" be a function key (defaults to 0x7f).

Ok, I agree with that. Lets change fkey63 to ESC[~ instead of
ESC[K, if possible (fkey63 never used), because traditional
russian keymap 'delete under cursor' have ESC[K since 1.x days
which now conflicts with fkey63.
--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -