Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:43:59 +1100 (EST)
From:      Graeme Cross <graeme@babylon.wsc.monash.edu.au>
To:        "Robert C. Pacheco" <rcp@ccs.neu.edu>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Iomega Zip Drive

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Robert C. Pacheco wrote:

>Can someone help me configure and use an Iomega Parallel Port Zip Drive?

Rob - this is a question best asked on the freebsd-questions mailing list.

You will need to supply a bit more information, specifically which version
of FreeBSD you are using, as FreeBSD 3.0 has support built-in for the
parallel port ZIP drives (as far as I know), whereas with the 2.2.x kernels,
you have to apply a few patches to the kernel source first.

If you are using 2.2.x, have a look at:

	http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~son/PPBUS/ppbus.html

Cheers
Graeme

--
Graeme Cross
Water Studies Centre, Monash University           Phone: +61 3 990 54089