Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:04:18 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        "Nick H. -- Technical Support Engineer" <nickh@supportteam.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kdemultimedia3

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 02:57:52PM -0600, Nick H. -- Technical Support Engi=
neer wrote:
> Did a cvsup today and noticed that it removed kdemultimedia3 from the por=
ts
> tree.  Anyone have any news on this?
>=20
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/Makefile
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/distinfo
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-b_out.cpp
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-engine.cpp
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-kmidi-config.h
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-linux_a.cpp
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-mixer_oss.cpp
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-mpeglib-1
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-mpeglib-2
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-sndcard.h
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/files/patch-sound.cpp
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/pkg-comment
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/pkg-descr
>  Delete ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/pkg-plist

Yep, point your browser to:
	http://cvsweb.FreeBSD.org/ports/audio/kdemultimedia3/

=2E.then click on the Attic/ link, and read the comment that describes the
last change made to the files :)

Actually, the first place you should look at when updating the Ports
collection and finding a port missing should be the ports/MOVED file:
moved and removed ports are noted there.  After that, or if ports/MOVED
is not up-to-date for some reason (it should be, though), examine the
CVS repository itself through CVSweb.

HTH, HAND :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks=
 of your brain.

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--