Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:23:21 +0100
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   keeping up to date

when i first got interested in FreeBSD, there were a lot of great websites
to learn from.  It seems most of them are now out of date, and i feel some
of my knowledge becoming obsolete very quickly.  Is there one (or a few)
source(s) i can go to that will keep me reasonably current on the important
things, like how build world uptions change, new rc options, boot
configuration changes, kernel options, etc?

Is it as simple as RTFM?

Jonathon
--
Tech support:  Try this.  Arrange the parts in neat piles.  Stand on your
chair until you can see over your cubicle walls.  Now shout "Does anybody