Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:12:49 +1000
From:      Dannyh <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter problem

-Hello
- Thanks for your help on the NAT stuff. Itss very helpful

- I did many tests on a "playpen" before I tried apsfilter on a real Samba
box.
- Now when I try to do a test print on apsfilter I keep getting this error
message

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libXt.so.6" not found
time: command terminated abnormally
        0.01 real         0.00 user         0.00 sys

- I have tried reinstalling the apsfilter port and I keep constantly
getting this message