Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:26:25 -0700
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        <stef@memberwebs.com>, "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [patch] Unbreak setfib + routing daemons

Hi Stef,

I am not sure if this patch is complete.

There are other commands through the routing socket that
can trigger routing messages. For example, issuing "ifconfig"
to add and remove interface addresses.

At the moment these types of routing messages do not have=20
a fib associated with them, which may need fixing.

-- Qing