Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:49:59 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X Windows & GNOME

Hello,

I just installed FreeBSD 4.3-RC3 (built on 4/10/2001) and installed
GNOME from packages. I was wondering why, in FreeBSD 4.3-RC3 everything
sticks to the top of the screen and why I can't move anything around on
my screen. Will it always be this way, or is this some kind of bug that
i'm going to have to fix? Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if I sent
this to the wrong list, I thought you people would be able to help me.

Thanks in advance,
-- Jonathan M. Slivko

--
~~~~