Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 12:36:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        phk@ref.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        paul@isl.cf.ac.uk, taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Another small nitpick [was Re: Revised version of "Giant Step" GIF]

> > What about, "A Giant Step for BSD" ?
really it is a giant step for the PC..

> No, the PC part is important.  I have met may people who doesn't realize
> that FreeBSD runs on a PC.
>
> > Hmm, I'm not sure I like the grid points either.
> mandatory for a moon-shot.
of course..
study the original moon shot....
it has the following points..

ladder not as visible, a big part of the shot is the 'pad' of the
lander..
there is only one footprint.. the rest are out of shot.. remember,
you take LONG steps on the moon.
the angle of the shot is from about 60 degrees from the horizontal
(30 from vertical), so the footprint needs to be somehow changed to
reflect this perspective..

> I am Pentium Of Borg. Division is Futile. You WILL be approximated.
Excelent!