Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:53:17 +0200
From:      Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, dougb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Package creation failed with portmaster

At the moment I'm upgrading/reinstalling perl (again!) with

  portmaster -r perl-

because there are some problems with upgrading the www/webkit-gtk2

My question is about the messages of failed package creation that I see.

An example

Package creation failed for p5-Switch-2.16

I think that is it very often has to do with the p5- ports

Is this a problem or can I ignore the message

I usually use the -D switch with portmaster.

Thanks

/Leslie