Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:36:59 +0200
From:      Redd Vinylene <reddvinylene@gmail.com>
To:        jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Old jail dir reappears after reboot - why?

Hi,

After rebooting my host server, some old dir I once had my jails in
reappears. What might be the cause of that and how do I stop it?

More specifically, I once had my jails in /jail, but now I've moved them all
into /jails. rc.conf or fstab does not reference /jail and I can't find any
file on my system that does - so why does this dir keep reappearing all the
time?

I have to umount it before I can delete it though.

Anybody know?

Thanks!