Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 09:22:19 +0800
From:      "Stephen Cooper" <stephenc@ios.alphawest.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
Subject:   Re: Problems installing KDE Beta 4

I had the same problem. Have you ever used cvsup?

You need to cvsup the /usr/ports/x11 and /usr/ports/graphics directory and
start again from scratch.

I have kde 4.1 running. The b in beta should be a big B, quite a few of the
supplemental apps such as kmail, kfm core dump regularly, but apart from
that kde is quite good. Very much like cde in Sun's Solaris 2.6.