Date:      Sat, 03 Oct 1998 16:01:46 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   breakages in -current from Saturday 06:30 GMT

Fresh checkout of current tree from local updated CVS repository yesterday
at 23:30GMT built and installed aout with make -j 4 fine from -2.2.6.

Rebooted to -current and did a cvs update this morning, cvsupd was ran at
06:30GMT 3/10/98.

Tried rebuilding a kernel, and make failed on i386/isa/snd/ad1818.c with pointer
cast errors.

Anyway, this was my first attempt at doing all of this since about May. Well
done to all for getting this far.

Duncan

PS. How do people remember to add -d to a cvs update? I got burnt on this until
I RTFM'd.

---