Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:58:39 -0800
From:      Thomas Skibo <skibo@pacbell.net>
To:        "Peter J. Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Host AP support

Hi.  I'm not real familiar with netgraph and netgraph nodes.  But,
it looks like all the support needed is in if_ethersubr.c.

When the Host AP code receives a unicast packet for which it can't find
an associated destination MAC address, it drops it.  That's what is tripping up the bridging code.  After perusing theethersubr.c code,
it looks like I should've passed those packets to ether_input.
ether_demux() makes sure that unicast packets not destined for my
MAC address won't be passed up to layer 3.  You learn something
new every day...

I'll tweak it later today...