Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:42:09 -0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_Patrick_Swift?= <bjorn@innn.is>
To:        'Enriko Groen' <enriko.groen@netivity.nl>, "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Multipath

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken what could do is either doing host routing though =
the
firewall or net routing. I'd recommend net routing in this case.

Example; One way to do this is running your local net on 192.168.0.0 =
mask
255.255.0.0. Then you have your 	* local users running on
192.168.1.1-254 mask 255.255.0.0,
	* mail servers and web cams on 192.168.2.1-254 mask 255.255.0.0,
	* watchdog on 192.168.3.1-254 mask 255.255.0.0
and your firewall as 192.168.4.1 mask 255.255.0.0 being the default =
gateway.

Then the routing table would work like this (once you configure it..)
192.168.2.0/24		->	ADSL
192.168.3.0/24		->	fiber
the rest			->	cable

You could of cource divide your lan into smaller subnets but this is
probably the easiest way.

Given that there are no typos this should do the trick .. if it =
doesn't,
please correct me :)

Cheers,
Bjorn