Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:29:14 +0530
From:      Rajesh Kumar <rajfbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building modules gives error: "invalid output constraint '=@cce' in asm"

Hi,

I am trying to build my module with freebsd current branch.  But I am
facing compilation issue with header files as below.  I have built and
installed the freebsd current branch and booted to that kernel before
building my module. So, not sure what is going wrong.

*In file included from
/root//freebsd_current/sys/sys/systm.h:44:./machine/atomic.h:230:1: error:
invalid output constraint '=@cce' in
asmATOMIC_CMPSET(char);^./machine/atomic.h:205:4: note: expanded from macro
'ATOMIC_CMPSET'        : "=@cce" (res),                /* 0 */         \*

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Rajesh.