Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:36:28 -0400
From:      "Ben Goodwin" <ben@hamsterville.ultranet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: router/firewall woes

I'd posted the following w/out being subscribed, so I'm not sure it even
made it.. I'm subscribed now, however :-)
Anyway I did answer the following.. I thought this info might be useful for
someone else/the archives.
Simply, I upgraded the machine itself (got myself a nice new p2-400; way
overkill but whatever), re-installed the intel's, and it works beautifully.
I guess that old machine was just too old to work right for some reason..
It'd be nice to know exactly why - FreeBSD issue or an issue with that
mobo/bios?  I dunno ..

    -=| Ben