Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:11:32 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RPC program 600100069????

Help!

I played around with NIS and tried secure RPC - but this horrible and
mostly worthless handbook for such tasks leaves me alone ...

No, I have a problem with setting up the system and now I get by
trying to mount NFS rosurces the messages, that RPC time out, service or
program not registered. Well, minutes before all things run well ...

By usinf rpcinfo -p I get this line:

 600100069    1   udp   1015
 600100069    1   tcp   1022
    100009    1   udp   1007  yppasswdd