Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:21:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      Scott Pilz <tech@squid.tznet.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crypto Question

Yes, I figured that out about an hour ago :-).. I just upgraded to version
4.2 (which apparently comes with DES). It's all set to go right now, and
it works great.

NOW I'm faced with another challenge, ..
Making a script/perl/or otherwise to parse a Sun shadow file and convert
it to master.passwd for BSD, ...

If there are any extreamly bored programmers out there, be my guest! :)