Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 21:30:48 -0400
From:      Chris Peltier <CPELTIER@iectech.com>
To:        "'David Babler'" <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 2.2-STABLE Kernel Broken?

I had the same problem. I went to the isa.c code
and commented out the offending references,
continued with the make and the kernel is rock
solid. I am not sure what this references.... Is it
SCSI CAM support or a video CAM? Whatever
it is I don't have it!

Sincerely,
                        Chris Peltier

*	email: CPeltier@NetCarrier.com