Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:45:47 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unknown services for me

Helo

I have found today two ports opened and I don't know what are these
purposes.

localhost                      busboy             998/tcp
localhost                      garcon             999/tcp
#localhost                     puprouter          999/tcp

Lines are from "strobe -f localhost" command output. Never seen something
like this. Netstat -a shows that ports are on listen state and I can
telnet into. Maybe some clever person can enlight me ? :)

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee