Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 1998 13:42:14 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Inacio Fonseca <inacio@nada.kth.se>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recovering files under FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE

Inacio Fonseca wrote:

> I am a FreeBSD user, and I would like to know if it is possible to
> recover files that had been removed.... some undelete command....

Easily: no. Though you may like to check the 8-part Unix FAQ in posted
in comp.answers, this gives some advice on how you may be able to recover
some, there may be other FAQs explaining it somewhere. You'd better be
feeling bloody lucky though, from what I gather.

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@scientia.demon.co.uk : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)