Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:28:10 -0700
From:      Robert Fleming <robert@imall.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@Freebsd.org
Subject:   y2k on early releases of freebsd

--------------1E7EB66CE1E366FF73EC8A3F

We are currently runing more that 30+ servers in a production web
environment with version from
FreeBSD 2.2.5
FreeBSD 2.2.7
FreeBSD 2.2.8
FreeBSD 2.2-980305-SNAP

We need recomendations on what should be done if  anything with regard
to the os releases that we are using.
The reason is that there is not a listing as to which releases are
included in the statement as to the compliance.

I suspect that from what I have read that all versions are but I would
like something solid to take back to the corporate executives.

Thanks.

Rob

--------------1E7EB66CE1E366FF73EC8A3F

begin:vcard
n:Fleming;Robert
tel;work:801-426-7031
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:iMall inc;Operations
version:2.1
email;internet:rob@imall.com
title:Systems Administrator.
adr;quoted-printable:;;5314 North 250 West, Suite 110=0D=0A                                               ;Provo;UT;84604;
fn:Robert Fleming
end:vcard