Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:09:56 -0400
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ezmlm not acception administrative requests

Hi,

This might be off topic here...
Running: FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE #3, qmail-1.03, vpopmail-4.9, ezmlm.

made a list with:
# su -m vpopmail
$ ezmlm-make ~/vpopmail/domains/<domain>/<list>

This worked just fine, the directory is being created, the file
'public' is being touch'ed, etc, etc, etc.

Now, I can subscribe someone with ezmlm-sub, but a subscribe
request via e-mail as: mailto:<list>-subscribe@domain.ext
does not work. All I receive is a failure notification: