Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:40:45 -0700
From:      "Don O'Neil" <don@whtech.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Can't get 3.3 to install & Boot

Please help....

I have a brand new system consisting of the following:

Abit BP6 dual celeron MB & 2 celerons
128 MB RAM
2 IBM 18 GBB HDD's.

When I follow all the standard options for installing, marking the first
disk bootable, etc.. the thing just tells me it can't find a kernel when
rebooting. I can't get it to boot at all. NO boot manager options EVER come
up unless i DELETE a slice. I've tried this thing dozens of times with
various tweaks but I'm getting nowhere...

HELP!!!

Thanks!
Don