Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:56:54 GMT
From:      dsl1905@vip.cybercity.dk
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   is its on the new version???

HI!
I got a very easy freebsd question for you.
I have seen a lot of secure patch where it says
something like: 3.x got that and that securety problem.
Do I then need to patch the new 3.5 with the same
patch ?? or is that ALL fixed in the 3.5 version ??
(so all fixs and patch are already on the 3.5 version)
I hope so ;)  So I don't need to patch it all up :((
I hope to see some info about it on fbsd website too..
(if there is...let me know where...)
please write back A.S.A.P
Your BIG fan ....
SUNE ,Denmark