Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:56:42 +0000
From:      mrs.farrahalhakeem4@gmail.com
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hello Dear Beneficiary,

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Contact information

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdS98UpDTEgGJqtVHgqRSOzUBwT3yY5T7Il1_JSJ3OWhb04g/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

 From the Desk Of  PAUL C. SMITH
Federal Reserve Bank Headquarter New York,  USA.
Founded  : 1914, New York City, New York, United States
ADDRESS  : 33 Liberty St New York , NY 10045-0001

  Hello Dear Beneficiary,

OFFICIAL NOTICE: this is to notify you that Series of meetings have been
held over the past (1) Month now with the Secretary General of the United
Nations Organization United State of America, which ended up on 11th of
October 2020,It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is
now in the amount of ($10Million) as a compensation award to you, due to
past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held your fund to themselves
for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of
your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to
unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and
Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI have successfully finalize to boost the
exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you who have been found not
to have received their Compensation Awards.Now, how would you like to
receive your payment? Because we have two Method of payment which is by
Check or by ATM card.

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will
use to withdraw up to $20,000.00 per day from any ATM machine that has the
Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 3 years time
which is 2023. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your
funds to your local bank account. Even if you do not have a bank account,
the ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to
use it.

Check: A Cashier Check will be issued in your name and you will deposit it
in your Bank for it to be cleared within three Working Days. Your payment
would be
sent to you via any of your preferred option above and would be mailed to
you via USPS DELIVERY COMPANY , because we have signed a contract with USPS
office which should expire (20th) of Dec 2020, You will only need to pay
$125 Only instead of $500. So, if you  pay before November (20th). 2020,
you will save $375 USD Take note that you will have to stop communication
with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember
that all you will ever have to spend is $125 nothing more! Nothing less!
And we Guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to
you within the next 48hrs after confirmation receipt of USPS fee of $125).

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Tax, Custom Paper and
Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $125.Note that you
have been advice to urgently proceed to the Walmart or apps store to get us
the Itunes Cards with the $125 Kindly get back to us as well with the iTune
GIFT CARD and also be advice to reconfirm your full Delivery Address to
avoid any Wrong Delivery of package. Apply Your Claims Promptly: For
immediate release of your fund valued at $10Million) to you, you should
contact our correspondent.

1,Full Name........................
2,City.............................
3,State............................
4,Zip Code.........................
5,Country..........................
6,Delivery Address.................
7,Personal Phone Number............
8,Weekly/Monthly Income............
9,Occupation........................
10,Attach Copy Of Your Identification..........................

Your package will be sent to you within 2 working days upon Confirmation
receipt of USPS fee of $125.00. We are so sure of everything and we are
giving you a 100% Money back Guarantee if you do not receive payment /
package within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.
Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct,
Which Is (FRBNYATM-2020) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying
back to us  By Using It As Your Subject.

You can text me through my private cell phone number: +1 302- 278- 0754.
Or  Email : ( paulsmth098@gmail.com )

Sincerely
PAUL C. SMITH
Chief Executive Officer
Federal Reserve Bank Headquarter New York.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.